<$BlogRSDUrl$>

9.19.2003

Oops

Okay, before I go any further, I want to note that I have recently been able to review the court transcripts. Though I am not finished with that, I feel I must openly admit that some writing in my earliest blogs contained discrepencies not in line with the court documents, but were instead inferred based on the information I had gathered. There were very few. I am not going to recant any one those past statements, though, for these reasons:

1). I meant them when I said them. I am doing this only in the interest of honest disclosure.

2). Because the statements of concern are primarily incorrect because I took creative liberties in how I presented them, NOT in writing about facts, such errors do not shift the focus of the argument or weaken any value of evidence presented on Kirstin Lobato's behalf. Therefore, I think the effect is very minimal in terms of damaging this blog's intent.

3). I shall be reviewing many of these subjects again on this blog, utilizing the the court transcripts.

If anyone wants to know precisely what these discrepencies are, email me, and I will be glad to explain them in full detail. This admission shouldn't apply to the most recent blogs (from the past week or so).


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?